DC1 Schematic

Discussion of electrical, motors, VFDs and controls.
admin
Site Admin

DC1 Schematic

Post by admin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:54 pm

I can imagine just about every build will be something electrically unique, but I have had a few requests for info on the VFD and remote that I made on mine. The schematic is attached as a PDF document. Any questions let me know.

Dan
Sayber OSG DC1 Electrical Schematic Model_r0.pdf
DC1 schematic diagram
(33.51 KiB) Downloaded 372 times

Bogrit

Re: DC1 Schematic

Post by Bogrit » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:36 pm

Dan,

Hello, I have been tracking this project for quite a while. I wanted to build this but am having a problem getting the correct files to cut the parts. I emailed you about 1-2 months ago and you provided some files but my shop said they can't cut from those. I also downloaded the files in the download section but, the machine shop told me that they can't cut the pieces from those files also. When they open the file, the pictures are very small and unreadable. They said they use IGES files and STEP files. So, in short I am not sure how to get the correct files they need that I can take to cut the parts. If you have these files and if you would be so kind to send them to me, I would truly appreciate it. I hate to bother you with this. If you can send it to me my email is listed below. Thank you for your time and have a great week.

Rick Bradley
Florida
rjfbradley@gmail.com