Show us your design ideas and concept images.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone. I’m taking a crack at this sayber build and will share my progress and whatever files I have with you all. My 2 boys are helping me and I’m teaching them some solidworks while we are at it. I started designing around Dave’s original grinder design with some mods and then I came across the sayber project and I’m so glad I did. Having a vertical and horizontal in one machine is a great concept. I’m at the grass roots right now but will have progress shortly.
- Vertical / Horizontal Together
- F2AF439F-1AD7-493A-B44F-12BCD6896DB5.jpeg (374.67 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
- 161B05EA-A13F-46EC-AA43-99B50978D40F.jpeg (80.96 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
- FFE671F7-5D22-488E-B739-321DBB3BF898.jpeg (101.26 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
- Original design and layout
- 89679815-358C-41FB-B4B5-F18D85204F2E.jpeg (447.4 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest