Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- I was working with the 11" long platen file last night - -- I hope to have some time coming up to get more detailed with it, but I just had my son run some basic numbers. > Cutting the whole file (the 3/8" parts).... just "plopping it in" at Quality 3 = around $427 > If we reduce the quality on th...
- Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:26 pm
- Forum: Mechanical
- Topic: 203 Rear Support VS 204 Front Support
- Replies: 1
- Views: 831
The instructions document shows a different part Number for "203 Rear Support" and "204 Front Support" .... I cannot see any difference between the two parts -- Are they identical, or is there something subtle that I am missing?
- I will give some feedback shortly (in the next few days). - I have only just found this project, and I am digesting the information. I have Waterjet, CNC-Plasma, CNC-Mill in house (I own)... - I should probably not post much yet before I read all the information ... but ... I do think I understand...
- Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself!
- Topic: Curtis from Oklahoma
- Replies: 1
- Views: 861
Greetings, Glad to be part of the group. I am located in Central Oklahoma. I have a metal fabrication shop here, specialize in cutting stuff. I have a few CNC tables ... and a waterjet. Some pretty nice bandsaws, Iron-Worker etc .... Recently a friend brought his 2x72 grinder to my shop and left it ...